( Then...
and now)It is so hard to believe that a year has passed since Orissa was born. I remember looking at the pictures of her tiny little frame in the hospital, thinking she had to be the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. I yearned to hold her, and give her my heart. Now here we are, sharing everyday together. I love watching her learn and grown and explore. She has become such an adventurous little girl. She chases her brother all over the living room, just trying to be right where he is. Orissa just wants to be in the mix, the center of everyones attention, and it is so adorable.

She had a wonderful party, and she wasted no time digging into the cake. Auntie Carrie and all her brood were able to be there via the web cam, Clancy, Monica and the girls, Megan and Shaylee, and Mum and Da were all there to celebrate with us and sing to her...we will not be quitting our day jobs anytime soon =).

Her latest thing is crawling to the stairs, getting to her feet, hands on the second step, and then she looks all the way to the tops and yells at them. She wants so very much to follow Javin, Grace and Livi up there. Oh, she also LOVES to crawl on top of the Mr. Potato Head tin and holler at it. She gets high centered and doesn't know how to get back down...very cute and very funny.


Her laugh is contagious and once she starts, so does everyone else. Orissa is such a precious girl, and we are so grateful that Denise and Paul have allowed us to be her mommy and daddy. She has completed our family. We are so thankful for all of her gramma's and granpas...she has three sets, and all the auntie and uncles and cousins who have shown so much love for her too. She along with Javin are our world!



Such cute photos of her! I love the high centered one! SO funny! Hey you should get a picture of her from the top step looking down at her looking up and wishing! That would be a funny shot, but ya best hurry, cause she will soon be at the top and you will be worried about her falling back down!
ReplyDeleteThose ARE cute pictures! So, was she really early? She looks so small and precious. What a blessing that she has come into your lives. I'm happy for you.
ReplyDeletei think that i she is the cutest thing that i have ever seen and you must be so lucky to have her for a daughter
ReplyDeleteAww, happy birthday Orissa!! Craziest thing, I had a dream that she was in that night you emailed me about the invite. It was so cool but SO random at the same time. I was like, hey, that's Orissa, why is she in my dream? She of course was an absolute doll.
ReplyDelete