Monday, April 27, 2009

After a long respite, I am back!



So, for you who used to come here expecting to read a silly story or see some pictures and hear what ever was on my mind....I am back! I have decided to open the blog back to everybody. I did take a while to come to that conclusion, but I realized I was just NOT having any fun writing without being able to participate in the photo story fridays and the wordless or wordfull wednesdays. I have also come to terms with a few things and had to do some soul searching and not to forget a LOT of praying. One of the major things that I came to realize is that Javin's biological father and his family are part of what makes up my precious boy. He should be able to get to know who they are and have some sort of relationship with them, and it doesn't necessarily have to take anything from my family, but add to it.
Some of you might be thinking, what it took you three years to figure that one out...a bit slow aren't ya? And some of you might be on the other side of this issue, but sufficeth to say I am happy with this realization, and it has brought peace into my heart.
So long live the open blog, and read on my friends, read on!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!! Glad you will be back into to the memes. These are great captures of your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back. I've missed you. As long as he's not harassing you anymore, I think you've made a wise decision. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!