
Hosted by Cecily and ???
So I accidently hit the enter button after typing the title and so again I am a dork...but you love me for it...right! Hope this story lives up to the hype! Hehehehe!
The other day I heard Javin in the other room telling some one that they were, "Ooooh, gross, you stinky butt, need a change. I got a biaper! Don't worry I change you, you have stinky butt baby,that yucky!"
I really thought this must be him talking to his sister, but then remembered she was up taking a nap at the time, I couldn't figure out who he could possible be talking to.
So I went out into the living room to find him with a diaper open floor, the bucket of wipes open, and one in hand with his bear in front of him. I asked him what was up and he said, "My baby is yucky Mommy, he have a stinky butt, but change I it, I get the yucky off."





I then watched him go through all the steps of changing a "poopy stinky". I couldn't watching this touching moment without my camera pressed to my eye snapping the pictures off.
After the change was over he hugged his bear and said, "Now you no stinky anymore! I love you baby bear!" Now don't you think he will make a great daddy some day (like 20+ years from now that is)!
I have to wonder how often after a diaper change I do that, hold my little O in my arms and tell her I love her? Must have heard it some where, so I am gonna say it was from my awesome mommy skills!
He is so cute, I can't ever be mad at him for more than a few minutes, and can you blame me when he bees so cute! I know that isn't quite the right or proper grammar, but I always ask him how he bees so cute...kind of a mum Javin thing!

Oh and there is another Javin story on the horizon, so stay tuned for SOUPS ON!


Such an intriguing title, but nothing to go with it! I'm hanging here in suspense! ;)
ReplyDeleteMe too!
ReplyDeleteAww here's to a future daddy not scared of a little poop!! :)
ReplyDeleteJavin is WAY too cute! Love that he changed a poopy stinky!
ReplyDeleteHe's probably already logged more diaper hours than a lot of real daddies...good for him!
ReplyDeleteLove that kid!
ReplyDeletethat is SO darn cute! Great job getting both the narrative and the pics!
ReplyDeleteThat is totally cute! What a sweet story!
ReplyDeleteAw, he will make a perfect Daddy someday.
ReplyDeleteHe's a pro - someday this will come in handy.
ReplyDeleteThat is too adorable! Now he can officially help change his baby sister, lol.
ReplyDelete