
Hosted by Cecily and Michelle

So is it kosher to toot ones own horn? I mean, is there some sort of police force out there to stop me? Hope not! I try not to go on about how cool I am (mostly cause there isn't that much that I rock at), usually I like to boast about my super cool, (if not occasionally annoying) beautiful and perfect...nope no lightning on that one... children. Today however, that own horn is itching to be tooted!

I had the wonderful chance to take my niece Stella's portraits yesterday. This is only my second photo shoot, and granted it is family again...but I must say, I did a pretty stinking good job. Ok, so I have to give Stella the lions share, beings that she is so cute, and really how can you mess up with such adorableness on your side. Heck for that matter maybe I need to give the lions share to her and her parents, cause really it was them that made her so cute!

I had some ideas of my own and found inspiration on flickr for some of the others, but all in all it went well and was so fun. Thanks Monica and Clancy, for letting me disrupt your daily routine and take them. I am loving the portrait side of photography more and more. Maybe someday I will be able to do this for real...like all professional and stuff!



You did a great job. I especially love the shot of the wedding rings on the babies tiny toes.
ReplyDeleteI love them! Thanks again! You have a real knack for photography!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!! And i say, TOOT away. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteShe is a doll! You did a fantastic job! The one with the big S is so cute and the rings on the toes too cool!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos! They look great! I LOVE the one of the rings on the toes...I have a similar one of my youngest (but yours are better than ours!)
These are off the charts!
ReplyDeleteWell done -- I love those little toes!
I love the rings around the toes, how adorable!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out very cute, I think you are doing very well with the portraits. :) Toot away! you deserve it.
Love the rings on the toes! Definitely my favorite.
ReplyDeleteLove that one with the feet! I am going to have to take some like that when I have another one!
ReplyDeleteThese are so lovely! What a great set of photos. I love the creativity behind these. Especially with the wedding rings.
ReplyDeleteThose are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the idea of the wedding rings on her toes, so cute! You should totally do this professionally ;) Sesame Ellis and Peta started a great new photography blog, I think you'd like it. http://www.beyond-snapshots.com/blog/
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie...hard to go wrong, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteYou know, Ryanne, you are pretty amazing with the people pics! I think you could do it professionally. You're almost Anne Geddes! So, after all that buttering up--hey I was sincere!--How about taking Hokan's senior pictures on the 27 of Feb? We will be over for a youth temple trip.
ReplyDeleteI was looking not just at the Stella(r) pictures but the ones of your kids and of Dad and your kids. Good job, Sis. You DO rock!