We are bringing Aaron's computer and leaving mine so we can video chat with them EVERYDAY. And I am sure they will have tons of fun with Grammie. They will be at home, in their comfort zone, so again I am sure they will be fine, I think it is me that won't be all that fine.
We have started to get everything rounded up that will need to go with us. I am trying REALLY hard to not pack the whole house up...going for only one pack a piece.
We have rented the lenses we want to take with us, we have gotten all the the gear we might need. And if it were up to me, I'd have all the clothes packed up. Only, the departure date isn't until the 2nd of March and I don't have enough clothes to have packed clothes and clothes to wear for this coming week.
Javin has been pretty stressed about this trip too. He has been telling me he wants to go to "Irrlan" with me ever five minutes. And if I put my shoes on, he tells me to take them off, and that I can't go to "Irrlan" with out him.
Orissa doesn't even know what is coming...I am SURE that is a good thing. Luckily, she is very fond of her Grammie and loves to spend time with her. As long as she gets to snack all day long and pick on her brother I am sure she will survive. The first couple of days will be a bit rough on all of them...but Mum has a bit of experience with kids...beings that she raised 8 of us!
Don't worry, or maybe do, there will be plenty of Ireland picture posts after we return. Until then, be happy and be safe and enjoy your life! Remember who you are and keep the commandments!


I'm sure you'll have a great time and Javin & Orissa will enjoy the time with their grandparents....or they might pull a me when my parents left me with Gramma & Grampa to go to Austria or wherever it was they went and "weren't coming back for me"...haha
ReplyDeleteIreland?!?!?! Jealous! I cannot wait to see your amazing pictures!!!
ReplyDelete