We are all about having fun and sharing happy memories!
Monday, March 1, 2010
My Nephew's Senior Pics!
I had the great opportunity to take my oldest nephew's senior pictures. I am still in the post processing of them. These are just a few of the ones I have worked on. HE was a pleasure to shoot!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Oh my gosh!!! They look great, Ryanne!!!! Great job! I am sure Hokan will love them!
ReplyDeleteI really like the top one because of the way his eyes look. But they're all really great!
ReplyDeleteThose are some great pictures! Can't wait to see the rest :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Handsome young man! I'm sure he'll go far...
ReplyDelete