Javin is become quite my little model. Picking his props and his poses. HE did several different poses and had lots of different props that he went and found. But this was my favorite picture, he just looks so sweet! The hat I actually bought in Dublin for Orissa, but it can be worn by either a boy or a girl. And of course, you have to have green on St. Patrick's Day.

I just had to share this picture of my sweet boy!
Oh, he really is the cutest kid ever! :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteYou left a comment on my blog that I want to respond to. Heres your comment:
Why is it prego women always complain? You get the chance to carry inside of you life...way cool, and if you don't get a bit big not good for the babe...enjoy it...I know I would
I don't mean to complain. I really do enjoy being pregnant. At the end, it get's very heavy and hard. I don't want to be tiny, or not gain the weight I should. For me, by the time the baby comes out, it's time. :) I always feel huge, but that's OK, and the way it should be. Chasing 4 other kids around though, it's bound to get a little tiresome at the end. You have to understand that.
It is way cool and I love it very much! I don't mean to be insensitive to other's situations. I'm sorry if I offended you.
He's simply adorable! I love the hug on that toy too! lol
ReplyDelete