So, I will leave that as the big complaint and move on! Today I was trying to multitask...get Aaron's Aunt's photo order in order and take care of the kids...two tasks that is all, and I failed. Javin came out of the kitchen saying (over and over in a most annoying way), "Mommy, sissy in the eggs, sissy in the eggs, sissy in the eggs Mommy!"
I go into the kitchen and find this:



She sure was in the eggs! And if you read this blog ever, you know that the picture takes precedence over the mess being cleaned up! We all had a good little chuckle, took the pictures (Javin ran out to the living room got his camera and documented the mess as well) and then I got to clean it up...lucky me...right?


EGGs-actly what any creative mom would do! And that's no YOLK! Thanks for sharing a good laugh!
ReplyDelete