Monday, June 2, 2008

Life is sweet!

Javin just loves his cousins, and he is fortunate to have three of them live close by. Today his Shushy (Shaylee) was over to play. They did a great job playing in the living room, got every toy out spread the mess thoroughly around. That led them to the kitchen. I admit I wasn't keeping too close of an eye on them, Megan and I were watching a movie. But hey they were happy we could hear the squeals of delight. That should have been the tip off that they were possibly up to no good.
Then Shushy came crawling out of the kitchen. She was smiling and obviously pleased with herself. However, she was also covered in a a strange white substance. This of course led to an extensive investigation. When we entered the room we saw the mystery goo was also all over Javin, the floor and a measuring container. I picked up the container and immediately realized what ever it was,it was VERY sticky. Then I remembered I had used powdered sugar the previous evening on my crapes. Then I spotted the measuring cup that at one time had been full of snowy white sweetness,at the same moment Megan came to the same conclusion that I had. Javin, with his ever expanding reach, had gotten the sugar and decided to make his very own icing. Without a cake or donuts to frost with the sticky gooey sweetness, they would just cover each other. They looked like ghostly figures. It was so cute and funny, I couldn't work myself to be upset. The only bummer of the whole thing is the lack of a picture. You guessed neither one of us grabbed the camera.
Gotta go, my Flava is having a rough night.

1 comment:

  1. That is too SWEET! Too bad there's NO picture, next time investigate with the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!