
For those who know Javin, the fact that he is a water baby. He LOVES to spend time in the water...the bath tub, the shower, mud puddles and of course, swimming pools, so the fact that his new trick has to do with water might not be too big of a surprise. Drum roll please...he learned that with a water noodle tucked under his arms he could go anywhere he wants and not have to have Mommy or Daddy pull him there. Javin was having such a blast chasing us around the pool. We had a HARD time getting him to give up his new mode of water transport. It was so cool to see him realize he was in charge, something he is always trying to be in!

Orissa has learned to nod her head on demand and to blow spit bubbles. Let me just tell you, it is SO cute to watch her nod her head with a huge smile on her face. now when I nod at her she smiles broadly and nods enthusiastically back! And the spit bubbles are SO cute. Who would have thought spit could be so cute, but in this instance it is true!
I have a lot of fun watching them grow and learn. We are all livin' and learnin' and I wouldn't have it any other way!


How exciting for Javin! Wish my monkeys would learn this! I can't wait to see them. It will be fun to watch Orissa and see in person how much she has grown.
ReplyDeleteHey Ryanne, the lifeguard in me just wants to warn you to be really careful with the noodle. I've watched kids go under and start flailing and it's really scary. On a more positive note, isn't it great when they start to figure things out on their own? I love that look of joy when they master a new feat!
ReplyDeleteSounds like lots of fun. :)
ReplyDelete