Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer Time and the living is easy...Photo Story Friday

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek






Be warned there are to be a lot of pictures to follow...

I know not a very original title, but I do so love that song and summer! I can't help but sing it while watching all my loved ones enjoy the fun summer has to offer.
I haven't been a good little blogger the last few weeks...I have had a few of my nieces here and we have been having too much fun to take time to write it down! So this PSF is going to be sort of a recap of that summer fun.
Maja, Savanna, and Shantel have been here since the last week of June. Maja went home last Saturday and the other two stayed on. Oh the fun we have had! We blew bubbles. I know, bubble fun for toddler and little kids makes a lot




of sense, but 11 and 13 year olds? But the truth of the matter is bubbles are fun for EVERYONE!
We went camping at Lyon's Ferry in southern Washington. It was hot, dry and wonderful. We swam, hiked and drove around hunting for picture ops! We saw Palouse Falls and found a wind farm.




We spent the fourth at my in-laws. For some that would mean a small amount of fire works and a few people, but not for us! They go all out on the fourth and the show is better than most small town displays! This year I was too busy keeping Javin calm to take in pictures of the show, but I did get some of the kids in the sprinkler.





We have park hopped and spent hours out in the summer sun having summer fun.





We have gone to the newly opened pool a couple of times, played in the sprinkler at home and even went to the splash pads that are around town a few times. Summer sun and water alway mean fun in this family!


There was also a trip with the cousins to Silverwood...alas no pictures of that, I didn't bring the camera...too many people and too much fun to worry about the camera the whole time!

9 comments:

  1. bubbles and water parks are fun for kids of all ages! Looks like yall are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are having a fun filled summer! I do miss my girls but I'm sure it is WAY more fun with you than at home! Thanks for having them over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first shots are so cool...and yet...so wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your summer is great so far! Bubbles will always be fun! Love your bubble shots and the water slides look so inviting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT's what summer is supposed to look like. Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks and sounds like a fabulous summer! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was all totally fun! and yeah, bubbles are fun for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look as though you are a real fun family and have a great time together. Lovely to share your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What an amazing time. What a great set of photos of summer fun. There is nothing better than sun and water in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!