Friday, December 18, 2009

it's Been Awhile Now Hasn't it?

I have been a bit remiss on the blog posting. Sure there have been funny stories to tell and cute pictures to post, but I have been a bit on the depressed side or something.
We recently went to see my parent's new home, and the kids had a blast. Javin couldn't quit talking about going there, and when we headed home he kept telling us that he wanted to go back to Pumpa's house.
My sister and her daughter went with the kids and I. There was movie watching and game playing and graham cracker houses built. Orissa wanted to be attached to her Pumpa's hip. She thinks he is the cat's pajamas! I can't say that I blame her, I think he is pretty stinkin' cool too.
I am just so happy they finally decided to settle back down in one place. I guess I will let the pictures do most of the talking!





I love the Christmas season. I love the focus that my family places on Christ's birth and the glorious gift He gave us. I am grateful for all the time we have to spend with those we love. Merry Christmas to all who come and read....I know there aren't many of you since I am such a lazy blogger!


Here are the final products! Javin and Shaylee had so much fun making them, and we all enjoyed watching them do something we did every year. I think it wasn't until I got married that I worked on an actual ginger bread house...it was always a graham cracker house...one year it was even a huge village!

2 comments:

  1. Love the graham cracker houses!!! I wish we could go to their house on the 26th, but I have been banned from traveling to far. Looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that first picture of Orissa with her Pumpa. That's a frame-able father's day present in the making. Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings lots of joy and fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!