Friday, April 2, 2010

Dublin Hat


Orissa modeling the hat we got in dublin. It really does look good on boys and girls, and was hand made in Ireland. Isn't she just so cute! I actually got her to sit still without bribing her with chocolate or goldfish crackers (two year olds have SO much energy...if only I could bottle it, I'd be a millionaire)! Woot woot!

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. That is a great hat. Wow. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is SO SO cute!!! The model, however, is even cuter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that is so cute! Orissa is looking so big and grown up, she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that! I have a two year old, so I know what you mean about the boundless energy!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!