Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Prop!

I got this tea cup for planting so I decided to plant me a Stella! My cool sister in law let me stuff her 3 and a half month old in, to see if she still fit. I plan to do a real shoot with her and the cup, but I just HAD to see if she was too big.

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute. This will definitely be an excuse to buy one of those cute cups! I totally showed this to a friend who is doing a lot of photography lately. :) Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks my kind of cup o' tea!!! Saw those at WalMart and would have never thought it could be such a cute prop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO stinking cute!! I definitely need some cool props for photos!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!