My sister just opened her very own
etsy store and she so graciously let me do the product shots for it. We had a blast taking the beauty shots for them...and my sweetie did the lighting for me. My niece, Maja was kind enough to be a second model for me...and I LOVED shooting her, photographically speaking(
hehehehe). We first did the head shots, and then I convinced her mum to let me take her out and about and capture some more images at a location I have been dying to try out. I think the results were pretty fabulous...
but hey what can I say I am a GrEaT self backslapper! I just love being behind the camera and finding beauty in places that to others appear strange, ugly or ordinary. I love putting the beautiful...aka Megan and Maja in areas that seem grungy or unusual.
I guess you will just have to let me know what you think!




For now I think I might have found my
awesome (
or at least what can possibly be my awesome). I know it is going to take a lot of work and practice...but work and practice with the camera is like play time in the rocks and dirt and mud for me...that only makes sense if you know that I have always wanted to be a geologist...except for the math part of the science of dirt!!
Ya'll have a great night!
I love the backdrops! Makes the girls and the hats look all the more beautiful opposed to the settings, Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! You have a knack for photography and it IS your awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful models and cool head gear! I love the backdrops! yup you found your awesome! :)
ReplyDelete