Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Sippy Cup Battle!

Orissa battled hard to reach her goal...Javin's cup full of Sunny D!

Orissa and the Sippy Cup! from Ryanne Leavitt on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I just want to scoop her up and cover her in kisses, she is SOOOOO precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so cute. She's so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought she was going to get a taste of Sunny D.... she almost had it!
    I love her squirmy little crawl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she certainly tried her hardest, didn't she? I just wanted to reach into the video and hand her the cup, she was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! You're gonna have trouble keeping up with her soon!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!