Saturday, November 15, 2008

So Far Behind!

Wow, I am so far behind. Life has gotten a bit more hectic and I am trying to figure out my new schedule. I am babysitting Grace and Livi again, and that is a lot of fun, but my routine has changed drastically. We in the leavitt household are not known for our morning skills. Where we used to get up at 10:30 or 11:00 we are now getting up at 7:30 or 8:00. I suppose that is a good thing, Javin is now ready to go to sleep at 9:30 or 10:00 pm instead of much later. I am still a non sleeper so it is a bit rougher on me. And Orissa has been under the weather for the past couple of weeks, and taking care of health issues are the top priority.
I guess what I am trying to say is, blogging has taken a back seat 'til i figure out how to work it in. I am trying so stilck with me PLEASE!
Orissa has really started to move. She is all over the place now. She crawls, sort of. It is mostly a backward motion. She also rolls everywhere, especially when there is something on the floor she takes a fancy to. She is also sitting up for really long periods of time. Oh, it is so fun to see her grow and do things that kids her age do. OF course, since she is still an itty bit, it looks kind of odd to see her sitting or crawling around, and when we feed her big people food in public we get a varied bunch of expressions from strangers.

3 comments:

  1. She sounds SO cute! And hey, no worries about the blogging, we'll be here waiting when you get the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, just noticed Star Wars and Timothy Zahn in your faves list there. I <3 you! Timothy Zahn is the best ever! I LOVE the Thrawn trilogy and duology. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!