Javin is just the sweetest boy, OK, maybe I am a bit biased with my opinion, but he really is a wonderful boy. He always has a hug to spare and if you ask him where his smile went, he can't help but smiling. His laugh is guaranteed to to make even the grumpiest person you know to crack a smile. He loves to run and play and race and be dirty. He has a shirt that says "NEVER ENOUGH DIRT", and it fits him to a tee. Javin however, isn't the most coordinated of people. He always is trying to go faster than his feet can keep up with causing him to crash bang boom quite often.
They other day he was digging around in the pile of shoes in the entry-way. He triumphantly came clumping over in a pair of brown Doc's. "Ook Ommy I ave bown shoe," he said with a giant grin on his face. I looked down and sure enough, he was wearing brown shoes. Upon closer inspection, I realized he was wearing one of Mommy's shoes and one of Daddy's shoes and they were both the left. I just couldn't resist a good chuckle or taking a picture or five. How funny, he often runs like he has two left feet (only when he is in a super hurry, mind you).


Big feet! :)
ReplyDeletelove the shoes javin
ReplyDeleteshantel keiser
What a cutie.
ReplyDelete