
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

To preface this, I took excedrin for a nasty migraine, and it worked in more ways than one! I am not a caffeine person any more. It has been over a year and a half since I have had any caffeinated pop(well, pop of any kind really)...so two little excedrin pills are like uppers to me! I am wired and full of WAY too much energy, and the headache is gone! So here I am at midnight blogging, and this after a short night of rest last night and an early morning to contend with. Oh well!
Now onto the business at hand...my newest and most favoritest lens ever. The 100m macro! LOVE IT! There is no other way to say it. I am a macro happy girl as it is, and now I have the lens at my disposal always...heaven is something like this, I am sure of it!


I am sure this is going to be a life long love affair for me. I may not be the greatest photographer, but I will always love the thrill of trying to capture the moments!

Don't worry, my husband is having the same affair as me! It really is wonderful to have a man who shares so many of the same passions in life...our kids, of marriage and photography! I think, and hope Javin will share this particular one!


Love your photos of the iris and the bee! Really great.
ReplyDeleteAs a migraine sufferer myself, I do offer you my sympathy.
WOW, sis! The iris is way awesome and my favorite is the one of the little purple flowers it just looks so cool! Can't wait to try this lens out!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos! hope the headache went away! thanks for stopping by
ReplyDeletebeautiful! i cannot wait to get a macro lens. someday... :)
ReplyDeleteThose are really terrific photos. Great job. I don't have a macro lens, I play around with my macro setting, but these are just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a micro lens. Right now I don't even have an SLR, but I still enjoy taking shots with my Canon Point and Shoot and once in awhile I "steal" the camera from work for some photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog and great shots!
ReplyDeletesorry about the migraines. No fun, I've heard. I've been lucky enough not to have them. Only severe sinus headaches.
Wow! Those are amazing. I've been wanting to learn more about photography and upgrade to a "real" camera. I've very impressed!
ReplyDeleteHi Ryanne, it is so nice to be here in your blog and read your great post.
ReplyDeleteHow is your weekend? :)
Beautiful photos! You truly have a gift!
ReplyDeleteI love the shot of the bee. :)
Sweet lens! I love the bee photo. Your baby looks deep in thought, which your macro captured perfectly.
ReplyDeleteI have major, major, MAJOR lens ENVY!!!!!! Those pics are so great!! Sigh. Someday someday...
ReplyDelete