Thursday, June 4, 2009

That's My Boy! A story of Photos for Friday

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Yesterday I was out in the yard trying to find cool things to take macro shots of, when I looked towards the house and saw Javin staring out the front window just playing with his ears. He has the cutest ears, they are kind of big and very soft and foldy...I know a strange way to describe them, but if you ever get the chance to see and feel them you will probably use the same, if not similar words! I hear in the Chinese culture big ears mean good luck...so he will be a lucky guy! I Just had to get a few pictures of him playing with them. It is one of the things he does when he is zoning out!


He finally spotted me and gave me one of his a big ol' wonderful, heart melting smile! I am pretty sure he has perfected that thing!

22 comments:

  1. Yup, he's a cutie!
    Love the description of his ears!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "soft and foldy" is a perfect way to describe cute ears....and HE is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a great child. I think my 6 yr old Anglo/Japanese granddaughter would get on well with him as she also has a thing about ears. Since she was really tiny she has always loved playing with ears!
    In Japanese ears are called mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a smile he has. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My ears was the same when I was younger too But as I gt oder they ust got less flexible.

    great photo friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute! and his face when finally spotted - priceless

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly looks like he's perfected it!

    Watching kids zone out is so funny -- they just leave the world behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ears are fantastic toys. ;) He's got a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Jacob can wiggle his ears AND his eyeballs. It's so freaky and adorable! Fun story. On a side note, interesting that your little traffic feed says that I'm from Syracuse. That's about half an hour away from where I live. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is hilarious! What a great catch! And he does have great ears!

    He's got a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. he really is a cutie.
    Those are really great shots

    ReplyDelete
  12. He looks like a "minimal clothing" kid, just like my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kids ears are awesome. My daughter falls into fits of giggles because I'm always trying to kiss them. I love the last shot. His eyes are filled with laughter. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good description of the ears and he has a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the spaced-out look! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He has a beautiful smile! Isn't it funny how we all have our little things we do when we're zoning?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isn't it funny the goofy little habits they have, even at so young? What a cute lil' guy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soft and foldy I like that. He has a great smile.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! He has a great smile! Don't you love it when you're watching your child and then they catch you staring at him or her?

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!