Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Silly Girl!

Yeah so this morning I went upstairs to check and see if Orissa was awake yet. I kept hearing noises that I thought were her, only they were the upstairs TV. I opened her door and this is what I saw.

Yeah, she was sound asleep, happily sleeping with both legs sticking through the bars of the crib. She is a very funny sleeper! I think it is the Keiser in her. My sister's kids used to sleep in very strange ways too! And you might think I am a bit silly or even a bit strange, but when I saw her legs all hanging out that way, the ZZ Top song "Legs" popped into my head. You know when they sing, "she's got legs and she knows how to use them..."

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that? I always love watching them sleep, especially when they are in a cute position like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure Savanna slept like this once or twice.... yeah it is probably the Keiser in her! Too funny about the song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love it! I think there's one of me and/or my little brothers sleeping like that...

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!