
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
This past week my sister Megan found the best slide ever! They were finding the parks that are close to their new house, and there it was, a giant of a slide. You have to go up 10 steps above all the other slides to reach the turret that is the top. Well, I of course wanted to see this park for myself so the next day we all met there to play. Her daughter was fearless and went down the slide like a champ, and Javin, not to be out done, went right up to the top like it was only a foot off the ground.

This is the first set of stairs.

This is the second set of stairs.

Headed down...the first bend!

Here he is on the third bend!
They LOVED going down the slide and would have all day, had a school not decided to bring their second grade class there and over run it! Soon the park was full of second graders bursting with too much energy to watch out for the littlest kids, and we had to head to a new park.
Later that evening Aaron and I took the kids back and we all had a so much fun. Orissa loved going down the super high slide on her Daddy's lap!


Alas, I had the wrong lens on to really do justice to the height of the slide, but believe me it was really tall. I will put the wide angle lens on next time I go so you can really see!


Looks like everyone had a good time!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That slide looks like even Isaac would enjoy it! Great pictures R!
ReplyDeleteawesome slide! looks like everyone had fun on it
ReplyDeletehow fun! i love family outings to the park!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like an awesome slide! Great captures too!
ReplyDeleteThat IS the best slide ever! I love slides. A lot.
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks like a great slide...look at all of those twists. They really seemed to enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteThose were great pictures of a family outing!
ReplyDeleteThe helterskelter looked very high up and you were very brave to go up there!
Looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That looks like a fabulous place for an outing. I wish they had places like that here so I could take my son.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like an awesome slide. My fearless one would probably love it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tall twisty slide! Never seen one that big. Makes me a little dizzy!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like an awesome slide :)
ReplyDeletewhat a very cool slide!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Aaron had a good time going down the slide too! I remember my father taking me to so many different parks as a kid and one had this rocket slide that we just loved. Great pics!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is a VERY tall slide!! You all did great. :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is one awesome slide! Your kids were very brave...one of mine in particular would've just sat there at the top waiting for me to rescue her! :)
ReplyDeleteWowza - that IS a tall slide! no way my kids would even dare go down that!
ReplyDeleteThat slide looks awesome! I can tell from all the steps and twists that it is huge! My sons would love it!
ReplyDeleteYIKES! COOL SLIDE!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME PICTURES!
Thank you for stopping by MY cRaZy PiC BLoG!
~Rocio from Texas
I'd love to slide down, too.
ReplyDeleteMike
www.mikeleonen.com
Twitter: AboutParenting
wheeeeeeeeee! Fun!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat about your ride?! haha I would have had to slip down that slide, looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteTotally fun! I love the name Orrisa! Pretty!
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet!!! I remember a slide like that when I was a kid. I loved it even though it scared the bajeebers out of me!
ReplyDelete