Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh my Heart Aches

Ok, I had to take this picture. I know that I must seen like a meany for taking it, but Javin is my sweet little one, no matter the instance or the occasion. he was playing on the train at the park with a friend when he came running to me, crying. I look over and see blood streaming away from him, and ran to him and hugged him and kissed him and made sure he was Ok, then I wrapped him in his towel and, well, snapped a picture or two. Every time I look at it, it makes my heart ache for his pain, yet I think, what a adorable little boy the Lord has given us!

2 comments:

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!