Thursday, April 8, 2010

Liam...the newest nephew sweetness

PhotoStory Friday Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli


Spring has sprung and what can be more spring like than new life. My sister had her boy....finally! After a week overdue, he came. I had to go take pictures...so with out further adieu, I introduce you to Liam Henry Barrett. 8 Pounds 9.7 ounces and 21 inches of handsome baby goodness. he came at 1:15 am on the 6th of April.


21 comments:

  1. What a shot! The eyes -- the whole expression -- are priceless!

    Congratulations to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that shot (newborn pics are hard for me and this one is awesome)!!!

    Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmysweetness! That is just adorable! Congratulations to your sister! Loving those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little peanut! Love these photos. Congatulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those big beautiful eyes! I love his little fingers and toes peeking out of the wrap, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable! A little pea in a pod!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie ~ love his little toes poking through the wrap :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! I'm not much of a baby person (except my own, of course) but those are THE CUTEST PICTURES (after, again, my own babies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ry, you did a fab job on these! He is SO stinking cute. Yeah I NEED one of those cool cocoons! And Meg, said he didn't have big eyes.... sure look big to me! :) Wish I could hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a neat little wrap! He is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable little sweetie! Oh my goodness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is way too cute, like a lil pea in a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGOSH! The sweetest baby pics EVER! LOVE the little blanket he is all snuggly inside :)
    What a beautiful baby! Congrats to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet pea. :) You did a great job photographing him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. He's beautiful. I love the photos, is that a hat that he's in?

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!