Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Quarter Earned, Awesomeness Purchased

So, what can you get for a quarter these days? That is the ultimate question in my little mans mind at present. Currently, we are trying to teach Javin the value of money and how to earn it, so on and so forth. What better way than to give him small chores that earn him anywhere from a quarter to a dollar each time he does them. I am not sure he is totally getting the lesson, but we press onward!
As soon as the money hits his hot little hands, his mind starts racing and he just has to hit Fred Meyer and spend his hard earned cash....Now let us go back to that question: WHAT can you get for a quarter! So many things temp in those vending machines, always begging him to spend his quarters, but this fine day, before he was even out the door he knew just exactly what his precious quarter was going to afford him...manliness in it's ultimate form!



What could be more wicked bad awesome than a MuStAcHe, I ask you? And you know I'm right...not a darn thing!

2 comments:

  1. Stud-muffin indeed! So stinking cute! Did you get a special 'stache kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one of him! Is he looking in the mirror? too cute! and who'd've thunk you could get a stache for a quarter!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!