Monday, August 18, 2008

Wordless Tuesday: Going Down Town!



18 comments:

  1. WOW~ Where's this place? That huge structure is beautiful, especially when it's against the clear blue sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For anyone who wants to know: This was taken today in down town Spokane WA, at the River Front Park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I'd been to that park! Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way everything lines up here. Spokane could probably use that as a promotional shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool architecture there! and nice shot:)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a wonderful photo. A big top?

    ReplyDelete
  7. IS that a ride of some kind? Very interesting shot. Draws you in and makes you want to see more. Cool concept!
    -Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! What a cool shot! Thank you for letting us know where it was taken. I was just about to ask.

    Happy WW :)

    My WW entries for today are at:

    Pastyme With Good Companye

    The Paranormal Blog

    Nuttin' But

    Please stop by if you have a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been years since I've been in Spokane. Probably in the 90's for soccer tournaments my boys were in. Riverfront Park is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful framing! And the colors are terrific. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is this? Oh okay...never mind. Washington

    My W W is posted. It's not too exciting this week, but it's up. LOL Won't you stop by and visit if you can find time?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ryanne, this is a neat one. I take it this is a ride, have you ridden on it?
    Happy WW, thank you for peeking at my 'sleeping dog.'
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a lot of fun down town. Nice shot! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the structure looks interesting! pardon my ignorance but what is it? what does it represent? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww! your baby is so cutee!!! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like excitement might lay beyond those trees!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!