I was hoping to be all witty every time I decide to make a post, but as I have now realized, if it isn't coming naturally, then it sounds all forced and stupid. So from now on out you get witty only when witty comes to call.
The Phantom of the Opera is coming to town next week, and man do I wish we could go. The last time we saw it, we were clear up in the nose bleed section, and could hardly see a thing. Aaron promised (now this was 9 years ago) that the next time it was in town we would go and get the best seats in the house and really make an occasion of it. You know, get fancied up, go to the best restaurant in town, and then hit the show. Well, here we are 9 years later and I am sad to say we aren't going to be able to do any such time. The timing is just NOT ideal for such an extravagant night on the town. I suppose I can wait another 9 years! It's not like the music costumes, and script are changing anytime soon. We will get to hear all about it from Aaron's family. I think most of them are coming to town to watch it. I do hope they all have a lovely time. I think maybe Aaron and I will go on a bit cheaper date that night! Maybe a trip to Manito Park or some other lovely park in town. It is nearly the end of park weather so I guess we will have to enjoy the few days we have left.
P.S. this was taken at Finch Arboretum.


I hope you do go out on that cheaper date!
ReplyDeleteWe would be happy to watch the kids if you guys decide to go!
ReplyDeleteHey! I've tagged you! Do come and play along!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better. I'm sorry you're going to miss Phantom this time. I finally saw it on stage earlier in the summer and absolutely loved it. We had fairly good seats too. I hope you get to go on another date that night at least. :)
ReplyDelete