We are all about having fun and sharing happy memories!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Might as well, jump...Jump, go a head and Jump!
So Orissa has finally decided that the Jumperoo is a cool toy and now goes bananas when we put her in there! (Our first experiment with online video too.)
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Orissa is so different than i remember auntie. thats a cool video 2
ReplyDeletesee ya --Cody
ʇsɹıɟ ʇuǝɯɯoɔ ɐ ʇɟǝן ı :sd
Fun! I'm glad that she is starting to like it! Love the big smiles :)
ReplyDeleteHoly Comments! on your mom post ..... jealousy written all over me! :P
hey she is getting so cute and very jumpy and that I want you to know that I love all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteyours truly
shantel keiser
Look at that grin! She's such a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! I'm glad I found your blog, check our family blog out too! :0)
ReplyDeleteBernadette