Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo Tag: The 6th of the 6th


I have never been tagged before. My sister CArrie did the tagging, and this is kind of fun. I went to my iphoto and found the sixth event and opened the sixth picture! This is Grace, Monica and Clancy, at the hotel where my parents used to manage. We all used to go and stay there. On the account that we got our room comped! As you can see it as taken a while ago, on November 23, 2005 to be precise. That sweet little baby is now 3 years old!
I guess my job now is to tag 5 people so here goes. I tag you Megan, and Elizabeth, and Jaina and Chelsea and David McMahon. I think it will be fun so join in and play!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! I'm excited to get home and check out what my 6 of 6 is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you're better. Thanks for the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...you tricked me into posting a picture. But that is a cute picture of Monica, Clancy and Gracie!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!