A couple of weeks ago I was eating my usual bowl of Granola for breakfast with Orissa on my lap. She had become a bit of a grabby goose. I didn't think much about that until I felt a tug on my bowl. I looked down to find Orissa's mouth pressed to the side of my bowl and her hands firmly gripping it. She tried so hard to pull the bowl out of my grasp. As I moved the spoon up from the bowl to my mouth she watched the spoon with the intensity only a child could have. I, being the astute person that I am figured something crucial out that day...Orissa was ready to eat food other than formula and mushy baby puree. Oh, how she relished crackers and the like!
I just love watching my children learn new things!

Awww, that is too cute! Yay for Orissa!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Such a cute pix. You should frame the one of Javin and this one! :)
ReplyDelete