
It might be an obscure movie quote, but one of my favorites! We went out berry picking last week, and are hoping to go again before the season is over. For all of you who have never seen or tasted huckleberries, my heart goes out to you=) Have a very happy tuesday!


I've never had a huckleberry sadly. They look delicious. Happy WT/WW
ReplyDeleteI haven't thought about huckleberries for a long time. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSo that's what a huckleberry looks like. The quote's vaguely familiar, but I can't place it.
ReplyDeleteNice shot!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Mojo
Huckleberries--my first experience was in candy at the Mark Twain House in Hartford, Connecticut. They look as good in nature as they tasted in the store!
ReplyDeleteThey look so yummy! Makes me want to bake a pie with them :)
ReplyDeleteHappy WW :)
My WW entries for today are at:
Pastyme With Good Companye
The Paranormal Blog
Nuttin' But
They look delicious, but we don't have Huckleberries in these parts.
ReplyDeletethey look so sweet and succulent! i could pick them out straight from your photos!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog. :)
picking berries is a lot of fun!!! i bet they taste good!!!mine's up too at this link.Hope u can stop by!
ReplyDeleteMmmm, looks tasty! Great photos!
ReplyDeleteI love picking wild berries. I was just out picking some blackberries for a fruit pizza! Enjoy your huckeberries...
ReplyDeleteI've never had a huckleberry. It looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteVery nice shoot! I also joined WW today, visit me at Playing Together
ReplyDeleteI've never had a huckleberry, but I have always wanted to.
ReplyDeleteSalivating! Slobber dripping from my chin! Jealousy radiating from my person!
ReplyDeleteYum! I hope you are freezing and canning and making jam so you can enjoy them this winter.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!! Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteMe too, I have never tasted one.
ReplyDelete