I was just watching a Will Rogers movie from the 1930s where he pretends to be a Grand Canyon guide when he knows nothing about the canyon. Great photo!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Just a little bit, yes.
ReplyDeleteIn fact, it's a gorgeous picture.
wow! great photo you got here.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Our daughter wants to go out there, but money is tight. I hope to one day. Oh to see that beauty up close!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!
nice shot..mine is up too..http://www.sweetprettynaughty.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehttp://www.memoryfilled.blogspot.com
Wow that is an amazing sight
ReplyDeleteI can see it's mangificent!! :P
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteOh, yes! That is a great photo.
ReplyDeleteAwesomely Grand! Love it.
ReplyDeleteYou bet I can! I was there last year for the first time...so glad I got to see it.
ReplyDeleteits grand! GRAND! nice shot.
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by. not the cat has no salary. the word was used in a wrong way. it should be price instead. lol.
That's breathtaking. Great shot,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteI was just watching a Will Rogers movie from the 1930s where he pretends to be a Grand Canyon guide when he knows nothing about the canyon. Great photo!
ReplyDeleteBreathtakig! Great shot!! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteWow! I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon.
ReplyDeleteYes. Grand Canyon! Awesome view.
ReplyDeleteAh, badlands! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI've only visit the badlands in Alberta, Canada...
It's pretty huge, that's for sure! It's on my "bucket list".
ReplyDeleteTink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*
Great photo!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!!!!