Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by :o) - and your WW took me a sec to actually 'get' but once I did, I cracked up! Good one!
You have a very sweet family - adorable little ones! And you may think I'm crazy but I don't care. I wanted to tell you that in your profile photo, the kitchen you're standing in looks very much like my parents'! I just thought that's neat.
Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day, much love to you and your family. Take care & God Bless,
Very good! I read the post before this one and send my congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity you have given two beautiful kiddos. Thanks for your visit. I always felt like that in libraries... ~~~Blessings~~~
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by :o) - and your WW took me a sec to actually 'get' but once I did, I cracked up! Good one!
ReplyDeleteYou have a very sweet family - adorable little ones! And you may think I'm crazy but I don't care. I wanted to tell you that in your profile photo, the kitchen you're standing in looks very much like my parents'! I just thought that's neat.
Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day, much love to you and your family. Take care & God Bless,
xoxo
Amanda
That sounds just like life....fabrication. We have to make it up as we go along.
ReplyDeleteBTW, you have a beautiful family. You've been very blessed. Congrats!!
Happy WW!!
I love a good pun. You made me laugh. Thanks for visiting Raven's Nest.
ReplyDeleteHmmm... guess I'm a bit thick. I'm not getting it.
ReplyDeleteI read your story about your little baby girl. How touching. It's wonderful that you chose to adopt. What a special little girl.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteLove the stories of your children and Grampa Sam. Sounds like he was a truly wise and wonderful man.
People who take the time and trouble to truly love and care for a child are really special.
Great photo.
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! Where did you find that sign?
ReplyDeleteHa! What a great find :) Indeed it is what we do!
ReplyDeleteOnly way to do it! Fun photo.
ReplyDeletethat's funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one!
ReplyDelete...isn't that how it is always? ;-)
fantastic photo! I love it.
ReplyDeleteInteresting picture. So what does this fabricate?
ReplyDeletefabrication. lol!
ReplyDeletethanks for dropping by.
Very good! I read the post before this one and send my congratulations! What a wonderful opportunity you have given two beautiful kiddos.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit. I always felt like that in libraries...
~~~Blessings~~~
Ha!
ReplyDeleteha ha nice pun.
ReplyDelete