Those are truly inspired! And lightning is an incredibly difficult subject. Harder than fireworks even. Magnificent shots! Thanks for stopping by! -Mojo
wow! how i wish i could witness a thunderstorm like this! (i know these are photos of lightning, but i believe they usually accompany thunderstorms)... i am "lightning" struck by their beauty... i envy you for seeing this *sigh*
For any one who returns to read the comments that are added, I will answer your questions! These are pictures that I took with some technical help from my husband. I have always wanted to capture lightning, so when the opportunity arose I couldn't help but try. We took SO may pictures and there were about 20 that turned out really well. I appreciate your comments and if you want to know more about how we got the camera setting right, let me know!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Wow, those are fascinating shots. I've never taken photos of lightening. Your WW post inspires me to try it some time.
ReplyDeleteBobbie
OOOOh's and AAAAAwes from this viewer.
ReplyDeleteI love a good storm (from inside looking out)
Oh my gosh!! Those are amazing!! I was trying to get some lightenting the other night, but I just never got the right shot.
ReplyDeleteAwesome WW!!
Very nice. Great post.
ReplyDeleteHow did you managed to take those photos. It's amazing! I cannot even look at it in real life because I'm scared.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Those are truly inspired! And lightning is an incredibly difficult subject. Harder than fireworks even.
ReplyDeleteMagnificent shots!
Thanks for stopping by!
-Mojo
You guys did an awesome job on the lightening! I'm SO jealous! Man I've got to get a good shot. Did you say a low shutter speed and a lot of patience?
ReplyDeletethose are great! And hard to capture.
ReplyDeletegood job!
wow! how i wish i could witness a thunderstorm like this! (i know these are photos of lightning, but i believe they usually accompany thunderstorms)... i am "lightning" struck by their beauty... i envy you for seeing this *sigh*
ReplyDeleteGreat shots.
ReplyDeleteWow, great job on this!
ReplyDeleteStrikes arent' so easy to get - your patience paid off.
Well done!
Great lightening shots!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great shots, very inspiring.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful shots ! I can never get that good of a night picture when I try.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos. It's amazing that you were able to capture them so well.
ReplyDeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteI love summer storms!
Those shots are electrifying. Sorry, couldn't resist. They really are beautiful. Glad you came by for a visit, nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteOh, those are soo cool! Are they are your own shots?
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by
For any one who returns to read the comments that are added, I will answer your questions! These are pictures that I took with some technical help from my husband. I have always wanted to capture lightning, so when the opportunity arose I couldn't help but try. We took SO may pictures and there were about 20 that turned out really well. I appreciate your comments and if you want to know more about how we got the camera setting right, let me know!
ReplyDeleteWow! scary lightning! I won't want to be zapped by it! hehe....
ReplyDeleteLightening gives me the shivers. Good photos.
ReplyDelete