Happy WW! I'm just returning from walking my young one to his first day of school (3rd grade). I imagine that he was thinking similar thoughts as he entered the door...
There are so many possible "captions" for this shot depending on how you interpret the expression on his face. But I think everybody can agree there's a great feeling about the shot itself. nicely done! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Oh, that's so sweet :) The anticipation and wonder.
ReplyDeleteI love that you were quick enough to grab this moment when you were taking pics of other things. Thanks for a great capture!
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering too. Happy WW! :)
ReplyDeleteit almost makes me think he's done something that will get him into trouble and he's waiting for the reprimand. poor little guy.. ha ha
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! I remember looking over the back of the sofa as a kid. Aww... *smiles*
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
-smarmoofus
Wonderful shot, print and hang that one.
ReplyDeletethat's such a cute shot
ReplyDeletethe curiosity of a child... you've captured it in this picture and it's nice :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute, it looks like he wishes he could be outside!
ReplyDeleteHe looks really pensive - something's on his mind.
ReplyDeleteI don't know ! lol ! but the picture is very sweet !
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet.He is adorable well captured.
ReplyDeleteMy WW is up
My Little Drummer Boys
thanks for your comment on my site!I love your picture!It is really worth a "wordless" picture!
ReplyDeletethats a beautiful photo! i love the anticipation in the boy's face!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo and it was great that you were able to capture the moment :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by my Dusk at the Boardwalk
Great picture. I enjoyed the story about your Dad.
ReplyDeleteCan you tell us then? lol :) But for sure he looks so cute and sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Ryanne,
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. To answer you question about the statue, it in Minneapolis, MN.
Happy WW! I'm just returning from walking my young one to his first day of school (3rd grade). I imagine that he was thinking similar thoughts as he entered the door...
ReplyDeleteThanx for your earlier visit! I invite your blog readers to see creative finger art in honor of the Olympics on my WW-post this week...
peace, Villager
What a cute guy!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy WW post: Popcorn on wheels
What a great shot. It makes me wonder too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today!
There are so many possible "captions" for this shot depending on how you interpret the expression on his face. But I think everybody can agree there's a great feeling about the shot itself.
ReplyDeletenicely done!
Happy WW and thanks for stopping by!
What a precious pose! He's sweet!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW
What a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeletehappy ww!
It is always more fun outside than in! What a cutie! Kim
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and full of promise.
ReplyDeleteSweet shot & perfect title!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Nicole
http://nicoleb.org/b2/
Priceless expression. Priceless photo!
ReplyDeletehe must be waiting for someone...
ReplyDeleteThat's quite an expresion on his face! Thanks for visiting TeaReads! The picture you asked about is called "Breakfast In the Open," by Carl Larsson.
ReplyDeleteHe's cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting me.
BTW, if you like free books, mostly fiction and slightly used, visit here.
Classic shot. Reminds me of when I was a kid, wanting to go outside...
ReplyDeleteI love the look on his face. It's a picture! Happy WW
ReplyDeleteA heart warming pic.
ReplyDeleteThat curiosity... only kids have it, don't they?
ReplyDeleteThe look on that face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteThanns for visiting mine - I appreciated it.
very nice!
ReplyDeleteWell, what is waiting out there?
ReplyDeleteCute. Cute. Cute. Nothing like the innocence of a child.
http://anecdotes.typepad.com
you captured the moment perfectly! cute kid! thanks for stopping by and your comment!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, it is so full of expectation and curiosness..
ReplyDeleteso cute and curious!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute picture of the Flava!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that? darling..thanks for the blog visit.have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAdorable curiosity!
ReplyDeleteUte picture. I wonder what he is thinking?
ReplyDeletewhat a sweat picture!
ReplyDeletehe seemed to be waiting for his mum or dad to be home.. :) cute kid!
ReplyDeleteThat's a really cool picture. He looks like he wants out so bad. Happy (belated) WW!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a thoughtful look on his face, I wonder what he was waiting for... :)
ReplyDelete