
I like to think of myself as a champion bubble blower. I was the queen of milk bubble. When I was a kid and there was milk and a straw in front of me the urge to blow bubbles that towered over the top of my glass was to strong to ignore. There was one thing that I could ignore at the time, my Mum, "Stop blowing bubbles. They are going to go over the edge of your glass and make a huge mess." I am pretty sure she said that because it is a mother's job to. She never spanked me or really did more than the verbal warning, thus I took it as a sign that I could carry on with the tower building. Now I am the mother and my son is following in my footsteps. Just a few days ago I heard the familiar burbling of bubbles being formed, guess I will never grow up. Why you might ask, do I feel this way? Because, I was not grumpy to hear that burble, burble, burble. I was, in fact, kind of giddy. I now have some one with which to while away the time blowing bubbles. Javin is becoming a champion bubble blower just like me. I taught him everything I know. It does a mother proud to see the gauntlet taken up by the next generation of milk bubble blowers!



LOVE THIS CONTEST!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious!!! It is great you are having fun with your boy!
ReplyDeleteThat is Great! Yay Javin! too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, fun thing for you to do together.........:)
ReplyDeletei'm glad that you had the outlook that you did. i, of course, would have gotten after my kids for it. it's a good thing someone here is treasuring the right moments together! i'll bet he loved every second of this time with you. way to go!
ReplyDeletewish me parents would let me plow bubbles
ReplyDeleteshantel keiser
Haha, nice. :)
ReplyDelete