Love bubbles! I got swept away in such shots myself last summer. What IS it about those bubbles? And rain coming down the window pane? Ok, so, water in general ;)
~Tara~ http://seemeblog.wordpress.com
(it wouldn't take my sign in earlier...this is take #2)
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
interesting shot. nice.
ReplyDeleteNice shot, I love bubbles!
ReplyDeleteThis is a cool shot! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteYeah, that picture was taken at the beach and was pretty raw... just black and white effect. I love it when they turn out so well. ;-)
Hope to talk to ya more!
Love bubbles! I got swept away in such shots myself last summer. What IS it about those bubbles? And rain coming down the window pane? Ok, so, water in general ;)
ReplyDelete~Tara~
http://seemeblog.wordpress.com
(it wouldn't take my sign in earlier...this is take #2)
BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete(so I maybe like them...great shot!)
Great Shot! There's such beauty in the everyday little spaces. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteCool bubble shot. I like that a lot.
ReplyDeletei love bubble. savvy niece and i can blow bubbles all afternoon. of course, i do the blowing and she popping.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of an old joke that I won't tell here in an audience of unknown composition...
ReplyDeleteSo I'll just say this is a cool shot!
You always have such interesting shots! I like how you find beauty in the ordinary!
ReplyDeleteThat must be one huge bubble bug! ;)
ReplyDeleteI too love this shot. The bubbles are pure eye candy.
ReplyDeleteNeat bubbles. Looks like maybe you captured them at the side of a stream.
ReplyDeleteWas this taken at that park? Cool picture.
ReplyDelete