Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Fencing anybody?


This was taken by my son the other day. I guess he like the look of the fence up close an personal.

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures that kids take. They always show things in such different perspectives. We always get a kick out of the pictures that our kids end up taking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's an excellent photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the perspective. My daughter takes pictures like this as well. I've often thought of using them in the classroom to motivate writing.

    Happy Wednesday! This week I’m featuring an elephant over at History Is Elementary, a wonderful place in Atlanta for a girly lunch over at Georgia on My Mind, and over at Got Bible? I featured an ancient New Testament town.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm fun picture. But fences keep me in, and I like to be out and running! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's a cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great capture!

    If you also love flowers, then look this: TODAY'S FLOWERS!
    Join this idea!
    Hope to see you there next sunday!

    Santilli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks an awesome pic and interesting view!!

    Happy WW (even though I missed it)!!

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!