Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: Political Wall Ride


No matter who you are going to vote for, I thought this bit of street art was spectacular. I saw it on the way home, and was impressed with the quality, and the fact that both candidates were fairly represented. So This can be enjoyed by people on both sides of the political spectrum!

15 comments:

  1. It is interesting that both presidential candidates are similarly represented. Kind of refreshing in a way. Happy WW.

    Bobbie @ The Right Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice piece of graffiti. It looks like it was done by British graffiti artist Banksy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I liked the presentation too. We at India are watching with interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is spectacular. I love it. There is some great light there. It does look like a Banksy. Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...politic is not my fav topic :D

    Please stop by also at my WW post : in HERE or HERE Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty impressive piece of tag art there!

    Gotta be some pretty spectacular sunsets in Spokane (when you can see then through the clouds anyway) even without the ocean. But come on down if you get a chance... We'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome graffiti catch. :)

    Thanks for visiting mine.

    www.sprittibee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's awesome. Kind of fun to see something both sides can agree on. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with you. It's great to see both candidates represented respectfully.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very interesting pic. Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty neat piece! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!