Friday, July 25, 2008

Hungry chicken!

Ok, so I think that the Java Flave has seen his Auntie M breast feed her Bugs one too many times. The other day I was getting ready to go. You know, in the bathroom putting on my perfume make-up...etc when he comes up behind me saying "Food, food". I thought he was telling me he was hungry so I dismissed him with "When mommy is done she will get you something to eat." He just got more persistent, with "food Mom food." This time I put my glasses on and turned around to find him with his shirt lifted up to his neck and his stuffed chicken pressed to his chest. His other hand was busy doing the sign for food and he had a huge smile on his face as he continued to say, "Food mom, food chicken!"
He was so proud of himself. What could I do but try really hard not to laugh at him as I calmly tried to explain that boys can't do that. Isn't it amazing just how much they notice and how closely they watch things?


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

11 comments:

  1. How cute. They certainly always pay attention- even when we think they're not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! And what a great smile... Fun PSF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids NEVER fail to turn the world upside down, do they. And the amount of stuff that they DON'T miss scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how funny! I remember my oldest doing that with her doll after my son was born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - to funny, I was just telling my sister we need to watch what we do and say around the kids, they always see - even when we think they have NO idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that the TRUTH? Oh this was cute, I so feel ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny. And the look on his face in that pic is AWESOME.

    Funny PSF! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! My 15-mo-old has been breasfeeding her rubber duckies in the bathtub - she's fascinated with belly buttons and nipples right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a smart little guy! And cute too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!