What a pretty flower! Happy WW/WT Ryanne, thanks for peeking in on our Independence Day Parade. It has been a while since I was in a parade but I have been in many. I too walk with a camera and have a lot of wild flower picctures. ..
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Nice shot! I love lavender.
ReplyDeleteWHat a beautiful flower. Happy WW
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
That's a beautiful blossom.
ReplyDeleteLovely colour.
ReplyDeleteGreat Shot! The colors are very nice.
ReplyDeletebeautiful wild flower
ReplyDeleteMine in here Thanks
Very pretty and good job on the shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty flower! Happy WW/WT Ryanne, thanks for peeking in on our Independence Day Parade. It has been a while since I was in a parade but I have been in many.
ReplyDeleteI too walk with a camera and have a lot of wild flower picctures.
..
interesting and pretty!
ReplyDeletespiCes is here
Its incredibly lovely. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteArtsy and simplistically beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. Happy WW!
Very delicate! That's why I like going for walks - so many pretty things to see. Wonderful photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! You should blow it up and frame it so you can display it!
ReplyDeleteGreat close up, such detail!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! And lavender is one of my favorite colors, too :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful beautiful Ryanne!
ReplyDeleteVery delicate flower.
ReplyDeleteLovely capture. I need to remember my camera when I leave the house...
ReplyDeleteNice shot, I love the flower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by!
http://emmyrose.com