Swings! Brings back lots of childhood memories. My dog Max loves to swing, too. Come visit us here: http://www.furryfriday.blogspot.com Have a great weekend.
Swings are great! For some reason though my stomach doesn't handle them quite the same as a few years ago :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! And, no I didn't make the cake, it was my niece's wedding cake.
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Swings! Brings back lots of childhood memories. My dog Max loves to swing, too.
ReplyDeleteCome visit us here:
http://www.furryfriday.blogspot.com
Have a great weekend.
Lovely perspective of the swings. Now I wanna get onto one of them and swing way high up!
ReplyDeleteSwings are great! For some reason though my stomach doesn't handle them quite the same as a few years ago :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! And, no I didn't make the cake, it was my niece's wedding cake.
I love the angle! makes me think of the swings in the lower field. I do think that we had a great playground as kids.
ReplyDelete