
Ok this isn't wordless. You should have seen all the ladybugs. They were everywhere. You couldn't step with out stepping on them it was the strangest thing I have ever seen. Liberty Lake Washington.
We are all about having fun and sharing happy memories!
I think there's a sale going on :)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen so many ladybugs in one place before.
You can buy them here in gardening spots. I would like to have the whole lot of them as I'm battling some critters in the garden.
ReplyDeleteNice shot, by the way!
~~~Blessings~~`
nice one, perfect one for WW! Mine's up too hope you can drop by... Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteCool picture. :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Im pretty sure the crickets were snacks.. at least that's what I heard before I went to markets in China.. that they were served grilled.. never tried one though.. not my choice of evening snack! ;o)
ReplyDeleteamazing...
ReplyDeletedo they bite?
happy WW!
That's so cool, love ladybugs! (except for the stepping on them part...)
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of ladybugs! Cool photograph, too.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
-smarmoofus
wow! this is a wonderful shot!...how i wish we have at least half of those ladybugs in our garden... they're very beneficial --- they eat a lot of harmful insects... and if they're everywhere, it means that the park near the lake is healthy!...
ReplyDeleteI know they are prettier than your "average bug" but they are still bugs...
ReplyDeleteIt is a very cool photo though, despite the bugs!
Happy WW
this is a great shot and very cool title!
ReplyDeletehappy WW :-)
Oh wow! That is insane! I can't even imagine that many in one place.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW :)
Ladybugs? I'm not getting your photo to load on blogger today. But I think it's ironic that I have a ladybug theme going on my template.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason only known to blogger programmers, the photos aren't showing up today. I posted mine, and I also left links from Photobucket where I posted them as backups.
Hope you can find time to visit. Happy W W.
I've never seen so many ladybugs! I wonder what they were doing?
ReplyDeleteOh my son loves ladybugs. He was so excited when he saw that picture. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great shot.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would have loved to come across this! What a great find! They are great for the garden.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.homeschoolblogger.com/solidrock/
Awesome photo. Thanks for stopping by my blog
ReplyDeleteLotsa good luck in one place...
ReplyDeleteHOLY WOWZERS! I've never seen anything like that before, I'm lucky if I see two in the same place. That is just too cool! :)
ReplyDeleteCOOL!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I've never seen anything like that! Great catch :)
ReplyDeleteomg - I'm getting the creepy crawlies already. But it's a GREAT shot!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
This is absolutely fascinating. Very cool!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was growing up, ladybugs were supposed to be good luck. So it looks like you're in great shape for a while in the luck department.
ReplyDeleteIt's definitely beetle season! We haven't seen any ladybugs, but there are lots of June Bugs and I've spotted a couple of Japanese Beetles too. Not good for the shrubs. Maybe I should find some to import :-)
ReplyDeleteThey must come and go in cycles. We've had years where it's like an infestation of ladybugs but most of the time they are scarce enough to still be 'cute'!
ReplyDeletePlease join my WW if you can!
Just Some Thoughts
Have a great WW!
Wow, this is incredible! Great photo!
ReplyDeleteI like lady bugs, but seeing that many at once is making me itch a little...
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
Happy WW!
http://thefurrytripod.wordpress.com
Now I thought I posted about bugs....but you really posted about bugs.....
ReplyDeleteWow. Kind of freaky and marvellously fascinating at the same time.
ReplyDeleteahhh the color so cute but they give me creeps. hehehe
ReplyDeletehappy WW adn thanks for the visit.
What a great pic!
ReplyDeleteVery, Very cool shot! Thanks for commenting on my picture. My boy love the water too (read a few posts while I was here :) )
ReplyDeleteWow - how strange! I've never seen that many ladybugs in the same place before.
ReplyDeleteCool picture!
Wow! I just hope that they are not staying at my home (at least inside) for the long haul. Great WW! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my WW! Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteOooh that so very cool though! Well, not the stepping on them part. I want to get some for my plants, don't they eat aphids?
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool! I've always wanted to buy a couple hundred ladybugs for my yard (to eat the bad bugs), but never did. This is a little motivation!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I've revealed the secret to yesterday's WW post!
Wow, such a large gathering of ladybugs.
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is a lot of lady bugs!!!
ReplyDeletewhat is really happen? another festival held by Brad-Jolie (ladybug) version... hehehe
ReplyDelete