I just went around and took a bunch of pics of my blooming flowers and I'm doing a short "Daily Bud" meme (until the flowers stop blooming!) - stop by if you are interested!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Nice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteI just went around and took a bunch of pics of my blooming flowers and I'm doing a short "Daily Bud" meme (until the flowers stop blooming!) - stop by if you are interested!
http://insanemomof2.blogspot.com/
Beautiful shot! I'm partial to floral anything!
ReplyDeleteHaving fun playing with the camera? Very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I love flowers. Your cosmos on Sunday is also very nice.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.homeschoolblogger.com/solidrock/
this really good.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful. What a classic flower macro!
ReplyDeleteBobbie
Flowers any shape size color number and any distance are ALWAYS beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteNice one !