Wow.. cool sky! :) Thanks for commenting on my terracotta warriors. I saw them on the original site when I travelled China last month. It was amazing! Have a great day! :D
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Wow! That is an amazing photo. Thanks for visiting my site. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. I was just saying how I never see rainbows any more.
ReplyDeleteWow. That's beautiful. Forget wordless, I'm speechless!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog. :)
Oh my, that is an absolutely spectacular shot! I feel blessed looking at it.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
wow. what an amazing sky.
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting.
What a beautiful sky, and such a great picture
ReplyDeleteWow! What's that? A U.F.O.? Happy WW! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's incredible. Great capture!
ReplyDeleteWow... thanks for sharing such a great shot... the colors are wonderful..
ReplyDeleteWhat a magnificent sky. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh, breathtaking! Who says there's no God?
ReplyDeletethis shot is amazing! how i wish we could see the rainbow here after this damage caused by typhoon. ;)
ReplyDeleteA streak of rainbow?! It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love the color prism effect going through the sky!
ReplyDeletegreat shot.
happy ww.
Awesome Picture! Good shot, for sure!
ReplyDeleteWow.. cool sky! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my terracotta warriors. I saw them on the original site when I travelled China last month. It was amazing! Have a great day! :D
You don't see that very much....Thanks for capturing and sharing.
ReplyDeleteholy ... beautiful picture! i don't think i've even seen rainbow like that in person. it's so magical looking!
ReplyDeletegreat pic!
Wow - that is stunning!!! I've never seen one like that.
ReplyDeleteThat is the most amazing picture. Just breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteHeavenly picture.
ReplyDeleteStunning! Truly stunning :) What a spectacular shot!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI missed this one last week. This is absolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteBobbie