Great shot! I don't think I would want to be anywhere close to the breakwater when those waves hit... Great WW! Thanks for stopping by my WW, appreciate the comment and hope you will stop by the divadom again soon!
Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Beautiful shot!
ReplyDeletenice shot! happy ww!tnx! for visiting my blog...
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, makes me wish I were there.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I can almost hear the waves crashing. Great job!
ReplyDeleteLLLLOOOOVVVEEE how you caught the wave!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! Those are some serious waves.
ReplyDeleteThat is all too familiar of a scene in our part of the country with this past winter's storms. Spectacular non the less.
ReplyDeleteThere's power in that shot. Waves crashing is powerful.
ReplyDeletewww.makimeji.com
I can almost here the waves crashing in. Nice capture.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! I don't think I would want to be anywhere close to the breakwater when those waves hit... Great WW! Thanks for stopping by my WW, appreciate the comment and hope you will stop by the divadom again soon!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, I agree, I can hear the waves crashing in my head.
ReplyDeleteThat's a beautiful shot. Great timing.
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked my shot of the F/A 18 canopy ....
Beautiful picture!
ReplyDeletethat is so awesome
ReplyDeleteNo wonder the waves are so strong, the horizon is tilted and gravity is pouring them in. lol!
ReplyDeleteGreat Shot! Happy WW!
Beautiful shot! The sea can be so beautiful and yet so powerful and strong at the same time.
ReplyDeleteWordless Wednesday: If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words
What a fantastic shot!
ReplyDeleteSO very beautiful...I wish I was there.
ReplyDeleteCool! I can almost feel the spray.
ReplyDeleteI love to watch the waves break on the rocks. Where was that taken?
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteDramatic shot of the waves! Nature in all her glory and power.
ReplyDeleteFantastic picture! Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteMy post...
What a gorgeous photo.
ReplyDeletePowerful image. I think I'd stand back!
ReplyDeleteThat is one powerful wave! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
My WW entries for today are at:
Pastyme With Good Companye
The Paranormal Blog
Nuttin' But
And thank you for stopping by!
Beautiful happy WW
ReplyDeleteI love the ocean! and those waves are majestic!
ReplyDeleteHi There & thanks for the visit. Great photo
ReplyDeleteI love hearing the sound of a wave crashing on a wall. Great timing.
ReplyDeleteSo powerful, yet beautiful :) A great shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood catch of the spray! Thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteYou captured the crashing of the waves well.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a nice place to hang out. Just wouldn't wanna get too close! Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteThat ia awesome,where did you take it?
ReplyDeleteLove your pic...Thanks for stopping by :)
ReplyDeleteNow THAT is beautiful. I wanna be THERE.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteWow. Those are some waves. What an amazing photo!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog when I was featured on SITS. I look forward to many more visits. Off to read more.