Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
Oh, wow! That's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLooks like water splash to me :)
ReplyDeleteNice capture!! :)
Happy WW Tuesday
Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteAnother Macro shot?
Great captures!
Hello there!
ReplyDeleteIt is quite dark.
Is that pollen?
great shot!! thanks for stopping by :)
ReplyDeleteHi Ryanne, Happy WW! It looks wet and sticky. I suppose it tastes bad as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for your visit and nice comment.
..
Happy wordless!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by at my blog!
Looks like a close shot of water fall, is it? :)
ReplyDeleteIs it water?
ReplyDeleteCool catch for WW! Mine's up too hope you can drop by.
ReplyDeleteCool shot!
ReplyDeleteTook me a minute to realise what this is, but great shot!!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW :)
My WW entries for today are at:
Pastyme With Good Companye
The Paranormal Blog
Nuttin' But
Please do stop by if you have a moment.
What a beautiful abstract piece. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I like all the bubbly effects you captured...
ReplyDeletelooks like heavy rain splashing love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat "cool" picture!
ReplyDeleteintorestiong
ReplyDeleteHi Ryanne. One can see many different things in this shot. Very intriguing post.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteGosh... just dropping in and just had to say, you did a fantastic job on this... very nice indeed!
ReplyDeleteMountain Retreat Photos
Great shot! Bubbles?
ReplyDeleteGreat shot...Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteI love it! I'm not sure what it is, but I love it!
ReplyDeleteis this rain? great shot!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was pouring -- really, really hard! Hope your camera didn't get wet.
ReplyDeleteBobbie
Is that a close up of water in a fountain ?
ReplyDeleteGreat shot :)
even i click to enlarge it, i still could not confirm what is this..
ReplyDeleteis these bubbles?
anyway...nice shot!
very cool! happy ww and thanks for stopping by! i like the name of your blog..i have a couple of friends with the same last name as you.
ReplyDeleteThat's water splashing right? This reminds me of my son who loves to splash water even when not taking a bath!
ReplyDeleteinteresting shot. splash! splash! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and refreshing. I love photos of water.
ReplyDeleteLovely ripples of water. Thanks for visiting my other blog.
ReplyDeletewater is such a cool subject.... great shot.
ReplyDelete