The other day I was trying to do a million things at once. Dress Javin, pack the diaper bag feed baby Orissa get the stroller ready and straighten the house, and all this so I could take the kids to the park. I guess I wasn't going fast enough for Javin, and after telling him for the third or fourth time of telling him that we would go as soon as the baby was fed he took matters into his own hands. He somehow got the bottle out of the cup full of warm water and proceeded to feed the baby. It was just so sweet. He even tried to burp her. He is such a helper bee. I decided that other things could wait, took some pics and then helped him finish feeding her. We then went to the park without cleaning the house. I must admit that the park was so much more fun for us all than cleaning the house would have been. Have a great friday all.




Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
How very sweet! Adorable photos! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my site.
Now those are unbelievably adorable pictures (though I may be biased about that since I'm their Dad). He loves to be a helper doesn't he.
ReplyDeleteHe will make a wonderful father! What cute children you have!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! My son is just starting to interact more with my daughter and it is so cute. I could totally see him doing something like that.
ReplyDeleteI love it Fri! I'm so glad that you're playing along! Super cute pix of the kiddos!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to have such a BIG helper. :)
ReplyDeleteNow that is adorable!! Happy Photostory Friday and thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello.
ReplyDeletethat's so sweet! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is just sweet as sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT PSF!
Sorry I am so behind on my hosting and commenting duties. Getting a stomach virus made looking at a computer screen just too much this weekend.