Saturday, July 19, 2008

The word of today! SNARKY

So I am leaving a cool word, every time i think of one. Today it is snarky.

snarky |ˈsnärkē|
adjective ( snarkier, snarkiest) informal
(of a person, words, or a mood) sharply critical; cutting; snide : the kid who makes snarky remarks in class.
cranky; irritable : Bobby's always a bit snarky before his nap.


I just think it is the "ill nixon" aka really cool. Plus if you really think about it , I can be a bit snarky in the mornings, especially when someone calls me and wakes me up.
Your mission, if you choose to accept it is to use the word snarky at least once today...or what ever day read this post. Then let me know what the reaction you get from others!

3 comments:

  1. You're funny! I love it.... I'll try it out -- on Shantel I think she can be a bit snarky too! :)
    I love your new background another leavittation design? [yes I spelled it that way on purpose!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snarky is one of my FAVORITE words. It perfectly describes the way I feel (probably way too often)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Snarky" is one of my all-time favorite words! Often, I have to tell people what it means. I think it's a sort of old-fashioned word, because not many people use it nowadays.

    Tink *~*~*
    My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

    ReplyDelete

Come on leave us a message then. I love to hear your thoughts! But remember that this is a family site and please no vulgarness, thank you!