Stay at home mum of two wonderful "monkeys"! Love star wars and outdoor sports. Love story telling and making my husband laugh....in other words behaving like my mum. I am a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a mother, a friend, and a portrait photographer. In my spare time, I work on writing children's stories.
wow this is amazing! where is this?
ReplyDeletei'm here
Beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteI sure do love that!
ReplyDeleteThat water must have been falling quite a ways, it sure is pretty at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteThanks for peeking in at my Dusty, Happy WW/WT!
..
Great shot. I love it! Happy WW
ReplyDeleteWoah! Very nice *big grin*
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! Would love to be there.
ReplyDeleteNeat shot.
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by my blog.
Nice picture and a great crop. I almost didn't recognize it!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow refreshing. I love all the Falls in the NW - especially Multnomah Falls.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful! Where is this? Love that Aaron almost didn't recognize it! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot. Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteWow, Natural shower! Cool!
ReplyDeleteI can almost hear it! Well done. Happy WW.
ReplyDeleteBobbie
That is a great shot! Happy WW.
ReplyDelete